Photo by Jason Zucco for Aaron Grenia / Layrite video shoot http://www.jasonzucco.com/Category/Aaron-Grenia---Granville-VT/

Photo by Jason Zucco for Aaron Grenia / Layrite video shoot http://www.jasonzucco.com/Category/Aaron-Grenia---Granville-VT/

 

Jarrett McPhee (Jrt McP) is a multidisciplinary designer grinding out a career in Providence, Rhode Island. He has been actively working in design in one form or another since 1997. If you’ve been in a restaurant or club in Providence, there’s a good chance you’ve seen his work.

You can find Jrt in front of his computer about 80% of the time. The other 20% is spent either working on motorcycles, hiking in the woods, planning trips, or picking up heavy things.

Wanna work together?

Contact
Email: jrtmcp@gmail.com
Instagram: @avastyematey some art, some life.
flickr: /jrtmcp old, old, old. Mostly club flyers, maybe some cool stuff somewhere in there.
My Resume is here

Select Clients
Narragansett Beer, Lupos, Brafton, Nitro Records, AIGA, W. H. Freeman and Company 

Select Shows
Am I A Tank: The Naturalist show, None More Blacker, CMYK Show

Select Events
The RLM Adventure Tour, Herding Cats 1-4, The Tour of 1812, LAMB Tour, Rocktucket